A lot of cool stuff goes on under the ground. Check out these 10 amazing underground caves that will makes you think twice about what’s beneath your feet!
I remember learning about stalagmites and stalactites in school. Stalactites on top – tights go up, remember??
Anyway, the lessons weren’t a patch on the real thing. Check out these 10 incredible underground caves, Physics at it’s finest!
1. Reed Flute Cave, Guilin, China
2. Cheddar Caves, Somerset, UK
3. Lechuguilla Cave, Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico, US
4. Waikato, New Zealand
5. Grotte de l’Aven d’Armand, France
6. Lake of Dreams, Luray caves, Virginia, US
7. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8. Fantasy Cave, Bermuda
9. Ice Cave, Nynäshamn, Sweden
10. Grotte de Dargilan, France
Been to any of these places?? Have we left some truly amazing caves off of our list? Post up your comments below and let us know!
Coming soon… the world’s best nature destinations. Don’t miss out – sign up for free blog updates below!